9.11.2010

i made him another shirt.

it was time. i craft sooo many girly things/things for myself/ gifts for girls, that it was time to make another something for my hubby who puts up with my crazy craftiness. :)
this time i tapped into his love for music. hubby is always playing his guitar. i love it. :)

I actually used the same design as annalea, whose blog you should totally check out. i just found it and am totally loving her beautiful kids, home, and heart. she made this shirt for her little boy, and I loved the design. perfect for my guitar-loving hubby.

rockin the new shirt and beard.

i also added my own personal touch to the back. this is the type of acoustic he plays. (Larrivee- please don't sue me)

on the back, right under the neck.

now here's where maybe you can help me. he likes his shirt, he really does. but he's not sure about the design because it doesn't have a sound hole. i personally really like it without, but he just wants to make sure people know it's a guitar.

it does.....right?? :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww.....very nice!! It definitely looks like a guitar!
    BUT.......with your crafty ability.......my dear.......you could easily add a sound hole :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is freaking sweet, amy! paul just looked at it and he loves it too! p.s. tell chris he looks super in shape and that he's lost weight since we've seen him last...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt Amers! You are so crafty and creative! Thanks again for the birthday gift you made me :) When we get a house, I'll let you decide where we put it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for the kind words and link up. love that you made an adult version. my husband has been kinda waiting for his. too funny - he also plays a larrivee. about the sound hole - tell him it totally looks like a guitar and it is just abstract :)

    ReplyDelete