5.23.2011

quarter of a century

So, I'm 25. I hate 25 because it rounds up to 30 which rounds up to 50 which rounds to 100. A little extreme? I know, but still. I imagine myself staying 23 for the rest of my life. So you can all just pretend with me, mmm k? I'm quite sure I'll look back on this post at some point in the future and make fun of myself and tell myself it's wonderful to grow older because with age comes wisdom....blah blah blah blah blah.

Anyway, in honor of my birthday, I wanted to share this link that made me feel OLD.





I'm also adding something else to this list:


Yesterday in Sunday School, we were talking about 2000/Y2K, and this college student said



"What's Y2K?"

3 comments:

  1. wow Amy now I feel depressed and old! That is one crazy link. How could anyone not know what Y2K is?? wow I feel so weird right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be 24 in less than two months and the whole Y2K comment is making me feel old, if I start getting cynical and forgetting everything when I turn 24 i'm blaming it on you lol. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what God thinks when we talk about being old lol

    ReplyDelete