9.30.2011

Friday Highs.v9

My highs for the week:

Molly's first rainbow. We were on our way to church Wednesday night and it was oddly enough raining while the sun was shining. AND there was a rainbow. I know Molly girl probably couldn't see it, but I still pointed it out to her. I think she was excited.


This moment:


Earlier in the week after Chris had gone to work, I walked into the bedroom and he had made our bed. (This is something I must do everyday...not sure why). It's the little acts of love...


Worshipping here last night. It's not often that I get to be in a service where I'm not on the stage, so the times I am, I soak it up.


Comforting my little girl. There have been a few times this week that when Molly has gone to someone else, she's fussed. A lot. Then when she comes back to me, she calms down. As much as I want her to be able to go to other people, I won't lie...it gives me confidence as her mom when I'm the one that soothes her


And lastly, I just thought I'd snap a pic of my new fall coat (that was basically free).



Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you look awesome and that coat is awesome. molly's hair is sooooo long. my heart misses yours.

    ReplyDelete