10.03.2011

Chick-overs



I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure of the exact recipe here. Even though I keep all my recipes in one place, I seem to have misplaced it. Ooops. 

But here is the gist of that which makes up Chick-overs.

Ingredients:
One package (8 ct) crescent rolls
1 can shredded chicken
1/2 pack of cream cheese
minced onion
parsley

Mix together the chicken, cream cheese (softened), 
minced onion (I don't know, maybe a Tbsp?), and parsley (maybe a teaspoon??? haha). 

Open the crescent rolls and divide into 4 squares. (So keep two triangles together). You may have to smash the seams together. Next put a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center and pull the four corners up to the top. Then pinch together the seams again so that you close it all up. Now just put all four on a pan and into the oven at whatever temperature and for however long the crescent roll package says.

Easy and pretty delicious, if I can say so myself. Enjoy! :)

1 comment: