11.19.2013

Molly & Cooper's Room Tour

Up first is my very favorite room in the whole house. This room has been my favorite in each place that we've lived, but I think this time, it's climbed to the top of my "best ever" list. It's hard to walk in here without smiling. 
It kind of just exudes happiness. :)

One of my most favorite parts of this room is how much of it is handmade, either by me or some of my best friends. I look all around and am reminded of all the people that love and care about my kids. :)

Ok, here we go!


Because everybody loves a good before and after: 


We said goodbye to the carpet and wallpaper, and hello to beautiful original hardwood floors and fresh paint. 











I also thought I'd include a before and after shot of Molly's kitchen, which we gave her for her second birthday back in May. I found this on Craigslist for super cheap, and just made a few changes. :)


That's it! 
Hopefully I'll be back soon with tours of the rest of the house. 
But count on it being later rather than sooner. :) 

1 comment: