3.03.2010

.current loves.

Phil Wickham's music...acoustic and soulful. You can check out one of my faves here.


Starbucks Americano. Toffee nut syrup, and extra shot, and room for cream. (thanks Lauren for the pleasant introduction). Mmmm.


This blog workshop. A huge thank you to Marta for sharing! You are so wonderful. Today's jealously post was exceptionally great.


Two new etsy loves:


Katie from Skunkboy Creatures (here's her shop) makes the most adorable plushies. Look at this precious little giraffe. Eek! I want one, but I'm not sure I could ever choose! Check out her blog, and be sure to look through her archives to see her past work!





Shannon's dolls at Warm Sugar are beautiful. My personal fave here.
Aren't they pretty?






Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment