2.01.2011

Project 31: Day5



Day 5. Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

I’m going to try not to sound too cliche here...but the one person in this world that has made my heart come alive would have to be my dear husband, Chris. In the eight years that I’ve been with Chris, he has taught me so much about life and myself. He has helped me see things more clearly and let go of things that may have previously weighed me down. He has taught me so much about true, unconditional love, and has loved me with that kind of love for as long as I’ve known him. He fulfills my needs, but steps back on the needs he knows that only God can fulfill. I could probably go on and on. Basically, I love this guy and my heart is filled with thankfulness that I get to call him my husband and my best friend.
being his goofy self...

0 comments:

Post a Comment