3.15.2013

This is for my mom.

 When I read this post about how Aly had taught her daughter her first Bible verse when she was two, I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought to teach Molly one! She has been counting to ten and saying her ABCs for about a month, and she's just sharp as a tack. So of course she could memorize a Bible verse! 

I decided to go with the verse Aly did--Zephaniah 3:17 (well, it's actually just the first part.)

Sidenote: you can purchase some of her beautiful prints here in her shop--Blossom & Vine.

Anyway, I've been trying to send this video to my mom for probably a week now. I've tried seriously every way under the sun, and we can't get it to work. 

Hence, this blog post! Hopefully you can finally see this, mom! 


Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord is with you. He is mighty to save.

And at the beginning, ya know, she talks about being a toddler and having pears for lunch. This girl is silly. :)




And while I'm at it, here's Molly saying her version of Pattycake:



Translation:
Pattycake,
Fast as you can,
Roll it,
Pat it,
Mark it with a B...
(and then at the end)
Oven for Molly and Cooper!

5 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid to teach her longer verses...Elysea can quote I Cor 13:4-7 with just a little help! It is so much fun to see the little ones putting God's Word in their heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most favorite verse! Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely darling! I love hearing precious little ones love for God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!! Hahaha!! She is so far ahead of Jude in her talking. Jude can identify his ABC's and counts "one, two, four" and talks all day about trucks and tractors and dump trucks, but he still RARELY repeats what we say. He can, however, jump and climb and leap and run and many other very physical things that this boy expends energy doing every day. :-) I love that as a first bible verse though!! She is just adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these videos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete