1.08.2014

Twenty Fourteen



Remember back in March when I changed up my blog? 

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I knew I wanted something different, but I wasn't really sure what, so I temporarily wrote in the blog header:

to be changed.

And the more I thought about it, the more those exact words lined up with exactly what I wanted for my life. 

And thinking back on the year 2013, that is exactly what happened. I would most certainly say this was the most difficult year of my life, but it has also been the year that has brought me closest to the Lord. 

*funny how that works, am I right?

I am so thankful that I stand here in the beginning of 2014 a different person than I was at this time last year. I have a deeper understanding of what it means to live each day dependent on my Savior. 

So as I fix my gaze into the next year, I may write a few loose goals, but overall, I want to grow even deeper in my love and need for Jesus. I just want to be changed. Again. And again and again and again for as long as I walk this journey called life. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment