7.14.2010

thankful

I’ve sort of let myself throw a pity party this last week because of coming back to work from vacation, having so much to do, being tired, blah blah blah…and it’s ridiculous. So what better solution than to make a list of things that make me happy and things I’m thankful for *grin*

The fact that I am healthy enough to accomplish the tasks on my to-do list (trying to be positive, see?!?)

The sun is shining today. After two days of dark skies, it is quite pleasant.

Miss Kensie Reese, Chris and I’s first neice! His sister gave birth to this beautiful babe out in California a few weeks ago.



Green smoothies! More on this to come.

New chapstick. I bought three kinds. Blistex, Burt’s Bees, and my favorite, Yes to Carrots. I think it’s a new line at Target. Crazy, huh?



Kylee has inspired me to eat healthier. I’ve been reading and researching up and down, and I feel quite inspired.

Get to spend time with a cousin tomorrow. I miss her lots.

My sweet little puppy. I taught her ‘lay’ and she caught on really quickly. Next up to teach her not to do every single trick in the book when she sees me with a treat.

Coffee with good friends.

My bff, best hubby ever, C-topher.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, charming baby- looks a lot like her younger uncle...

    ReplyDelete