6.20.2011

Project 31: Day 19



I know, I know. It's been a while. But I really like the prompts that Mandy has given with this, so I'm going to continue, even if that's slower than a snail's pace!

Day 19. Write about your favorite comfort food (we are women- we ALL have comfort food!

A drink from Starbucks, most definitely. When I am feeling down or have had a bad day, this will almost always cheer me up.

Some of my faves...

iced passion tea.

the new coconut mocha. i like it over ice.


iced caramel macchiato.


and sometimes, just some plain old coffee.


all images found via weheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. i just saw someone at SB yesterday getting one of those new cocount mochas and have been wanting one ever since!! mmmm i love coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally should, Leslie!!! IT'S DELICIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete