I am so NOT super mom.
Just a few things to entertain your thoughts...
- The hair on my legs can no longer be qualified as stubble. yikes.
- My pony tail hasn't even been redone from sleeping in it last night.
- There are burp cloths (which I prefer to call "milk rags") and blankets and bra pads all over my house.
- The laundry from like, four days ago is still sitting on my washer.
- I dropped some banana bread batter on the floor this morning, and totally forgot about it until I heard Zoe licking it up.
- I still have paperwork from the hospital that I haven't put away/filed.
- Pretty sure there are a few bills on the counter from before she was born that still haven't been paid. oh my goodness.
- I am getting pretty darn good at rocking this no makeup look.
BUT! Things I know...
- Molly is peacefully sleeping.
- Her diaper is clean and her belly is full.
- Zoe was let out to go potty this morning.
- Dinner is cooking in the crockpot and will be ready when Chris comes home tonight.
- My love for coffee has skyrocketed since this little one has been born.
- The Lord is speaking to my heart. I want to share in another post at another time.
That is all for now. I know that things are still new....Molly is only four weeks old (today!) and I've technically only been by myself (without Mom...I miss you!!) for two weeks, but this is like a whole new ballgame to learn. Please don't read this the wrong way...I love being a mommy and Molly is an amazing baby. It is just very different. More to come. I can see myself starting to ramble.... *grin*