10.12.2012

Friday Highs.v40 - Late Night Edition

I'm a little late posting this, but today has been filled with lots of baking and cooking, so needless to say, I've been busy.



Lots of highs with Molly this week. I've been lost in moments too precious to remember to blog. This little girl just continues to capture my heart with love. 



*****************

Lately when nighttime comes, I've been SO exhausted. This being pregnant and having a toddler thing is kicking my butt.
Needless to say, my husband is amazing. Earlier this week, he went out and got me DOVE chocolate and a caramel apple spice from Starbucks. What a guy. :)



*****************

I won a giveaway!!! This amazing nest necklace is from Melody's shop. You can check out her lovely blog here and her amazing goodies in here shop here.
Thanks again, Melody! I am absolutely in love with my necklace!


*****************

Finally making the time to start preparing for the birth of baby #2. Yoga, relaxing music, Scripture verses written on notecards. It is incredibly refreshing and exciting. 


*****************

And yes, I realize these are all from my instagram feed again, but sometimes life's just too short. 
It's bedtime for the kid and dessert and a movie for me and my man. Happy weekend, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment