11.27.2012

Not Your Mama's Craft Market

Have I mentioned to you all that I've been busy? 

That's kind of a joke. Of course you already knew that.

Well, I'm happy to say that one of the projects I was working towards is now over and was extremely successful!

I was contacted by Chelsey a few months ago and asked to participate in her new and fresh craft show in our town. And let me just tell you, the girl does not disappoint! She did an absolutely incredible job, top to bottom. I could not have been more impressed. :)

You can read more about Chelsey here, and see her Facebook page here.

Here are the pictures from my booth. I was so nervous about how this would turn out, but in the end, I was very happy with it!

Also, a huge thanks to my girl, Whitney for all her help with the props on my booth. You are amazing, Whit! Love you!!







If you see something you like here, you're in luck! I didn't completely sell out of everything, so I'll be adding to my shop later this week hopefully! Stay tuned. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME Amy and Whitney! Sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so fun & crafty!! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it! It turned out so cute! You did such a great job friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO talented!! If you ever sell stuff for little boys I'd seriously be interested. :-)

    ReplyDelete