4.03.2010

i'm thankful. i'm happy. i'm praising.

this morning, it's making me smile just thinking about....


*the birds chirping. my patio door is open and their chorus is flooding into my house. i love it.


...if you're a bird, i'm a bird....


*the picnic we're going on later today. me, chris, and zoe. food, fun, and fellowship. haha.


*this man:


i don't really have a great memory. really, i don't. but the other day i was driving home from work and heard his song Heartbreak Warfare and just knew this had to be the song he opened with at his concert in Columbus a few weeks ago. it was the craziest feeling. i'm not really one to get really star struck (at least not since my Plus One days.) but seeing chris and i's favorite artist of all times live, in the same room as us, was almost too much to bear. yeah, i just wrote a whole paragraph about John Mayer. love this man. 


*beautiful weather and driving with the windows down. hair blowing but who even cares.


*morning coffee. it makes everything better.

...this makes me miss moon monkey...   (source)


*how i've made my dress for this sunday. doubted myself the whole way, but i did it. pics to come.


...i wish this was where i sewed...what a lovely place to create...


*another day to live. healthy, happy. blessed. so blessed. praise the Lord. 


2 comments:

  1. Aww I miss Moon Monkey too, bit and do NOT be ashamed that you wrote a whole paragraph on John Mayer, I personally think it's totally acceptable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new swimsuit, Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete