9.26.2012

Randoms for your Wednesday


I guess Molly girl is paying me back for this, because she's been up early every morning this week. For a mama that needs her "me" time, that's been tough. 

**************

I've been scouring knitting patterns (ravelry is the best!) and I found this little sweater that I can't wait to make for Molly!


**************

Molly is big into babies these days. And apparently she wants her baby to have a tattoo on her face:


**************

Love this girl's blog. Her kiddos are adorable and her writing is really enjoyable to read. This post especially resonated with me.

**************

I'm loving this homeschooling room. Maybe someday :)


**************

I've had a lot of inspiration lately for my shop, and new items are coming soon! I'm super excited about it, but for now, I'm going to leave you in suspense. :)

**************

Wouldn't you know, as I'm wrapping up this post, my dear husband has gone and taken the kid and is bringing back donuts. What a guy. Twenty minutes of time to myself with the knowledge that donuts are on their way? Um, yes. Thank you. 

But seriously, I love you babe. Even though I may have to fight ice cream for your love. :) :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment