9.10.2012

Baby, Baby: 22 weeks



How far along: 22 weeks. 
Baby's size: a spaghetti squash.
Sleep: Ok. Not great. But I don't think it's related to pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes: Pants- Yes. They're just way more comfortable. Although a few of my pants from last time around don't fit yet. 
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Nothing anymore.
Symptoms I have: a little bit of backache. I feel lightheaded pretty easily if I stand up too fast. Other than that, not much at all!
Doctor’s Appointment: Just had one last week. He's perfectly healthy!
Movement: He's definitely moving a lot. Although we found out at the appointment that he's breech, which makes so much sense why his movements feel different than Molly's ever did. I can definitely tell he's kicking down there...sometimes it's like he's trying to kick his way out! haha.

Gender: It's a boy!
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing his face. Having two kids. More on that here, just in case you missed it.
What I miss: Having a little bit more energy.


See week 13 here.


2 comments: