6.08.2012

Friday Highs.v33

Ok, here's the thing. Now that I'm a member of the smartphone club, I totally get why people stop carrying their cameras everywhere. I've hardly picked up my DSLR this past week! I think this first shot is the only one off my camera. The rest are from my phone. 

So I'm going to try to nip that in the bud real quick and keep snapping with the fancy camera. 

Ok, ok, now onto the good stuff.

**************

Molly had another birthday party last weekend, and her favorite gift was probably this purple ball. For some reason or another, she was in love with it!


**************

Her newest thing: climbing in Zoe's crate. Surprisingly, Zoe doesn't seem to mind at all.


**************

Just a happy, happy girl.


**************
This girl is in love with trying to put her shoes on. Somehow this has extended to trying to put all objects on her feet. Like her sunglasses.


**************
The mister and I had a much needed date night. I indulged in a yummy some-kinda-colada (virgin, for those that I know are wondering).


**************
These two light up my life.


**************
Ok, so if you follow me on instagram (which you probably don't, haha, considering I have one follower. But if you WANT to, my name is adavis356) you've seen my confession that I dipped her puffs in frosting. This was her reaction:


**************
Aaaand, Chris's early morning run for donuts. They're no DK Diner or Mrs Renisons, but hot off the press is pretty delicious!


0 comments:

Post a Comment