8.12.2011

Friday Highs.v5

It's day one of moving Day!! And while things aren't going entirely as planned, I'm taking a quick break while feeding Molly to fill you in on some details (highs of the morning)...

We have an ice cube maker!!! I know this may seem petty to some, but it's a luxery for us!! woo hoo!!

The morning sun shines beautifully into both bedrooms. Not great for sleeping in, but who needs sleep anyway?? :)

As I said, a few things have thrown me for a loop, but I refuse to complain because God is so good!! He will always provide for our needs.

Jehovah Jireh. My Provider.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! Praise God!!! He indeed is our FAITHFUL PROVIDER!!! Praying for you and that God will be in every big and little detail of your move. Love you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are at least getting moved in, wish I could be there to help!!!

    ReplyDelete