8.10.2011

me: a to z


Have you all checked out Casey's blog? She is one of my new favorite reads in the morning. Truly inspirational.
Anyway, since things are a bit hectic around here with the move (this Friday!), I thought I'd borrow Casey's lovely idea and clue y'all in on a few interesting facts about me. 
oh yes, and be sure to have your music off and volume up when you check out Casey's blog....I'm currently obsessed with her playlist! (sometimes I just leave her blog up and let her music play! love!)

A. age :: twenty.five
B. bed size :: queen.
C. chore you hate :: scrubbing the toilet & taking out trash
D. dogs :: Zoe
E. essential start to your day :: coffee
F. favorite color :: avocado green
G. gold or silver :: silver
H. height :: five.feet.three
I. instruments you play :: piano
J. job title :: mommy, wife, worship leader
K. kids :: Molly
L. live :: Ohio
M. maiden name :: not common enough to share on the internet :)
N. nicknames :: Ames, Amers
O. overnight hospital stays :: only when I had Molly
P. pet peeve :: when your socks fall down your heel. really just socks in general.
Q. quote :: God doesn't call the qualified...He qualifies the called. (believe this with my whole heart!)
R. righty or lefty :: right
S. siblings :: one older brother, Eric
T. time you wake up :: Right now, anytime between 8 and 9 (wish it was earlier!)
U. university attended :: Olivet Nazarene University
V. vegetables you dislike: beets 
W. what makes you run late :: my husband whom I love so much *grin*
X. x-rays you’ve had :: dental xrays
Y. yummy food :: right now, just about anything :)
Z. zoo animal favorite :: monkeys, for sure. When I was pregnant with Molly, I had a dream that she was two and we were at the zoo and her favorite animal was an elephant :)

2 comments:

  1. i love this! :) thanks amers! praying for you and your move. wish i was there to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you had a safe move!!!!

    ReplyDelete