1.08.2011

.girl.

Baby Davis is a girl :) We are so excited. I didn't have any inklings until a week ago, but I kept my mouth shut for fear of being wrong. But it looks like I was right.


Baby girl, you are so loved. Your mommy and daddy have love pouring out of their hearts for you. You have incredible family, friends, and friends that will be called family that will be surrounding you in prayer, love, and support.

Most importantly you have Jesus, and he will be your best friend. All of these people love you because of the Love that Jesus put in their hearts. Our prayer for you is that you will come to know this Love first-hand, because that's really all that matters in this world.

Keep growing strong and healthy, little girl. We can't wait to meet you in a few short months!

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i'm sooooo excited to hear that amy!!!!!! that's amazing~!!!

    what kind of inklings did you have that led you to believe it was a girl??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just teared up :) you are going to be the best mommmy EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WAS RIGHT YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to spoil Baby Girl Davis rotten when I finish school and get a job, is that ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :). You are precious. excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I can't wait too!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously I'm way behind on catching up on all my favorite blogs!! Congrats Amy!!! So excited for you guys (: Babies are so fun and girls are so fun to dress up with cute accessories (: Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete