11.23.2011

our thankful tree


At the beginning of this month, I found this idea. I honestly forget where...maybe pinterest? Yeah, probably most definitely pinterest.

Anyway, I actually gathered the branches on our walk and made it that day! I was too excited. And turns out, Chris liked the idea as well. 

We have been writing notes of thankfulness for the last three weeks. Our visitors have even joined in on the fun!

I can't help but share these. Some are funny, some are serious. But every one of them are expressions of gratitude and thankfulness to our Maker.


Molly girl
A wonderful visit with Grandad
"I'm thankful for Molly- she brings joy to my heart when I'm feeling down"- Grandma Debbie
A warm place to call HOME.
"1.Sweet friends.  2.chocolate raspberry cream.  3.cute coffee cups."- Whitney
"Milk"- Molly
"Thankful for our amazing friends/adopted fam: Amy, Chris, Molly & Zoe"- Chelsie
Amazing fall weather in November!
God's grace and mercy.
Warm, delicious coffee.
The most wonderful time of the year!
The MANY freedoms we enjoy in the U.S.
"Jeni's ice cream." - Kevin
Technology so we can skype with Grammie.
I'm so thankful for cookies! 
A pantry full of food.
Molly slept in this morning.
"I'm thankful for a wonderful Christian husband & merciful God."- Debbie(Chris's mom)
"I'm thankful for beautiful Christian sons & daughters-in-law." - Debbie(Chris's mom)
"FAMILY who love hanging out and being around each other."- Jonathan
A loving and caring husband.
Friends that offer babysitting so we can have a date night!
A beautiful and godly wife.
Intimate friendship.

******************************************************

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Colossians 2:6-7

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E can't wait to decorate my house like you do yours, especially the thankful tree!

    ReplyDelete