1.03.2012

Christmas pictures

Ready for picture overload? Here's some scenes from our Christmas celebrations...

Molly cared more about the bows than anything.

Molly with her shaker eggs from Uncle Eric and Aunt Shelly.

Molly loved the doll I made her. It warmed my heart.

Listening to my brother read the Christmas story.


Loved watching these cousins interact.  Molly says, "It's ok, Marlee!!"

Love this picture!!

The dads and the dogs.

I have a niece!! Love you, Marlee!

Big girl Molly says, "Cousin Marlee, don't cry. Here's your paci!" Seven month old Molly says, "Ooh, I want that!"

Family pic. Can't forget Zoe. (See- Molly loves her doll!)

Christmas morning.

Love you, Grammie!!

I cannot get over how big she looks in this picture.

And this just makes me melt.



My beautiful Christmas baby.



2 comments: