1.18.2012

Scenes from our Friday night.

It's nights like this that make me swell with happiness over our little family. 
A night in consisting of homemade pizza, music from our guy, 
and lots of snuggles with baby girl. 

We got this Rossi Pasta kit from our family for Christmas...what a fun and practical gift!!

The end result--delicious!

Molly with some of her dinner (sweet potatoes!) still on her face. Oops!

This guy sweetly serenades us. And I'm still learning settings on my camera. :)


THE best Oreo milkshake one will ever have (made by Chris). Olivet people--remember the Common Ground's wet oreo? Yeah. It's even better than that. *grin*

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh better than a wet oreo, send me the recipe!!!!! I craved Wet Oreos for months after graduating from Olivet and I still want one every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just used oreos, vanilla ice cream and some milk! But I think it has a lot to do with our vitamix--it blends everything SO well. :)

      Delete
  2. Yumm! & The little one is adorable.

    www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete