1.05.2012

a New Year



Molly girl checkin out the snow. 


Truth be told, I've been a little lost this new year. There are a lot of changes I'd like to make in my life, and I'm working towards those.

But bigger picture--I'm seeking. Big time seeking. Amidst all my "changes" this year, my greatest desire is to run hard after the Lord. I need Him in a big way. I'm clinging to these verses right now....




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart." 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (emphasis mine)






So forgive me if I'm quiet for a bit. I'm taking some time at the start of this year to get my bearings straight. To make sure I'm moving forward in a way that is pleasing to God.




Just experienced one of those natural highs. Maybe I'll jot that down and share it with you tomorrow.....


Peace, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, friend.
    I love the picture of your sweet Molly girl at the window... Asa loves to stand and look out windows too... especially when there's a puppy on the other side of the glass! :-)
    I hope 2012 is a great year for you and one in which you get closer to Jesus than you ever have been... that's my hope for this year!
    I love you.
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete