5.21.2012

Monday Highs

You know, cuz I totally missed the boat last week. 

But it's a good thing, because now I can add in a few highs from the weekend. AND, the fact that it's monday means I can link up here. :)

***************

Little stinker climbed under the coffee table. Can you tell she thought it was hilarious? (until she couldn't get out, that is.)



***************

Trying to put her shoe on. Smart girl, this one!


***************

Little climber. (and a sneak peak at my table!!)


***************

Blurry, but I love this precious pic.



***************

Meeting baby Emerson! A huge congrats to Ryan and Mara...you guys are parents!!! 


***************

Taking this lovely gal's maternity pics. Here's a peak:
You look absolutely stunning, friend!!





1 comment:

  1. Miss Molly has on the cute cardi!!! Are those pink toms? Girl after my own heart...

    ReplyDelete