7.09.2009

new anger

*originally posted april 1st, 2009*

The last couple of days I’ve been, well, angry. I just can’t seem to get this out of my system. You know when it just itches at you, under your skin, through your mind, wrapped around every square inch of your being? Anybody know what I’m talking about? Even in the business of close, I just can’t shake this. Ugh. I don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to think about it, I don’t want to keep dwelling on it. UGH.
The little ipod plugs in my ears are feeding my brain the following words:
When the world is falling out from under me,
I’ll be found in you still standing.
When the sky rolls up and mountians fall on their knees,
When time and space are through, I’ll be found in you.
You make all things new…
You make all things new…
You make all things new…
You make all things new…
Ps- can we sing it few more times so that that is what resonates in my head instead of the angry thoughts? Please Jesus, make it new. Please Jesus, give me peace. Please Jesus, help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment